|
Sunday, October 03, 2004 Church ChurchJus thought I'll write a little about my christian walk.. =) And also to answer some of Feifei's question. Hehe.. I've been attending a baptist church near my place. I manage to go there bcos I met 2 girls from school who goes there thru this Christian Firepit Fellowship thing when school started. They're really nice. Canadian chinese.. Or maybe they grew up here. I attempted to go for this Malaysian Spore Church that was a distance away. But... No buses on sunday! I wonder how Canadians go around on Sundays (then again, most shops close on Sundays).. Well, less bus tend to function on Sundays. And for that matter, if I were to go I'll take such a long journey to go. Long meaning a few hours! Not so convenient I guess.. And yesterday when I was speaking to 1 of the 2 girls from the baptist church, Tiara.. She told me she tried out the charismatic church last saturday night (youth service I guess).. She couldn't contact me bcos she got the wrong email address.. So.. But.. I'll try it out! Some ppl from Varsity Christian Fellowship in my uni goes there. Btw, pastor lawrence, it has the same vision as FCBC! They also have G12.. Church Without Limits (http://www.churchwithoutlimits.com/) The first thing i saw when i open the website was 'post encounter'... Haha, i thought that sounded familiar.. So I might try that out next saturday or sth.. Talking about that, I will be going for a VCF (Varsity Christian Fellowship) meeting this coming wednesday.. Just need to check out time n venue.. =) Tiara said i missed the 'ice-cream party' last week.. haha.. oh well.. I'll keep u all updated ya? Tt's all for now~~ Post a Comment |
what's new? in ChicagoJan 17 - Skiing Jan 19 - MLK holiday Jan 26 - CNY (no hols) Feb 16 - President's Day Jun 6 - CFA exam Horizon Retreat
Photo Links Chi TownCondo @ Chicago Convocation Home Sweet Home 08 Belgium Amsterdam Paris Krabi Trip Boston Trip webby links Bible Gateway leave a msg leh.. the past September 2004 Philippians 2v3 "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves."music ![]() casting crowns - who am i yiruma - river flows in you blessed be your name blog links Ai Lee Photos |