|
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 Good things, Bad things Sad things, Happy thingsSome people ask, "How come u only write about happy things in your blog? What about sad things? Kinda unreal for one to have only happy things.." Well, firstly, I think I'm really blessed by God in many ways.. Thus, happy things! =) And I trust that God will help me overcome problems that I encounter or have to deal with.. Like my tummy ache now.. hurts.. but I'm sure I'll be fine soon.. hehe.. And my computer science midterm tonight.. Me studying computers.. is like trying to pull a cow up a tree.. hehe.. But I'm sure I'll be fine.. Oh, and just wanna thank God for my Linear Algebra midterm marks... Thought I would have to drop that course already.. But God is Good... =)) hehe.. Kla, got to go back to do last minute revisions.. Post a Comment |
what's new? in ChicagoJan 17 - Skiing Jan 19 - MLK holiday Jan 26 - CNY (no hols) Feb 16 - President's Day Jun 6 - CFA exam Horizon Retreat
Photo Links Chi TownCondo @ Chicago Convocation Home Sweet Home 08 Belgium Amsterdam Paris Krabi Trip Boston Trip webby links Bible Gateway leave a msg leh.. the past September 2004 Philippians 2v3 "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves."music ![]() casting crowns - who am i yiruma - river flows in you blessed be your name blog links Ai Lee Photos |