|
Thursday, April 14, 2005 Exam blues Exam blues?![]() Got kinda tired of reading my textbooks, thought I'd do something else for a bit. Looked through some ppl's blogs, read some stuff online. Basically, SLACKING! oh no.. Was suppose to be studying, yikes! Hmm, I realise that everyone's blog is kinda depressing, i guess it's the exam period. Cass is lonely, Jo Anne is loading herself with coffee (stop doing that!!), Hui Yu sounds stressed.. Oh well, hang in there, everyone! Haha, drink some carrot juice (filled with A's)!! Or if u can find any other juice with Vit A+, even better!!! muahahaha.. going mad.. so LAME.. Anyways, me just done 2 papers, Econs and Computer Science. Wasn't too too bad. But as I always say, if I do well in Computer Science, it is by God's grace..And I'm sure God will put me thru la =) No worries! Like my midterms.. I cannot make it sia.. hahaa, anyone who knows me well enuff will know that how bad I am with Computers.. All the terms and mnemonic terms almost killed me.. but looking on the bright side, I do not have to do any other CS course for the rest of my life!! HAH.. Goodbye~~ ! (haha, passed on all my assignments to Ashley d.. woohoo~) Ohya, and I wanna complain about one more thing! It's too bright here.. Doesn't get dark till like after 830pm.. Feels so weird to eat dinner when it's bright still.. And I usually settle down and study after dinner.. Ahhh.. I'm such a weird person hor? Ppl usually like it to be bright.. Odd Zoe.. hehe.. Anyways, i think that's all.. 18 more days to home! PAck pack.. Dunno whether i should be happy or sad ~~ Tomorrow making our first trip down to AShley's house to 'dump' all our stuff there for the summer.. ahh, so many things.. to throw or not to throw, that is the question *sigh* Post a Comment |
what's new? in ChicagoJan 17 - Skiing Jan 19 - MLK holiday Jan 26 - CNY (no hols) Feb 16 - President's Day Jun 6 - CFA exam Horizon Retreat
Photo Links Chi TownCondo @ Chicago Convocation Home Sweet Home 08 Belgium Amsterdam Paris Krabi Trip Boston Trip webby links Bible Gateway leave a msg leh.. the past September 2004 Philippians 2v3 "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves."music ![]() casting crowns - who am i yiruma - river flows in you blessed be your name blog links Ai Lee Photos |