|
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 Exams are over Wow, so fast.. Few more days and I'll be at the other end of the globe! Will miss the nice cool weather here.. I heard it's SO very hot back home. Yikes! ahh~~ And I really don't look forward to my 20 hour flight back home.. Ergh.. Oh well, at least something to look forward to is good food!!!!! and family and friends back home.Wow, and Spring is really here.. I saw a deer the other day! Too bad i didn't have my camera.. Looks so beautiful and graceful. But on the other hand, i saw so many dead animals on the road while moving my stuff to Ashley's place.. Racoons, squirrels.. :S not fun! haha.. ewwww.. Racoons are cute though. There's one that always climb up the tree by my room. Looks like a big fat lazy cat! But they are really really shy.. Post a Comment |
what's new? in ChicagoJan 17 - Skiing Jan 19 - MLK holiday Jan 26 - CNY (no hols) Feb 16 - President's Day Jun 6 - CFA exam Horizon Retreat
Photo Links Chi TownCondo @ Chicago Convocation Home Sweet Home 08 Belgium Amsterdam Paris Krabi Trip Boston Trip webby links Bible Gateway leave a msg leh.. the past September 2004 Philippians 2v3 "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves."music ![]() casting crowns - who am i yiruma - river flows in you blessed be your name blog links Ai Lee Photos |