|
Saturday, June 04, 2005 Drebar Drebar.. the Malay version of the word 'Driver'.. hehe, or if u like, there's a more commonly known term for drivers here in Malaysia, 'Ah Mat'.. That's what I'm becoming!! aiks.. but on the bright side of it, i'm getting to know the roads in KL better. Ppl who know me will know how blur and 'amazing' I am with cars and roads... everytime I'm on the road, I pray hard for God's protection for ppl not to come knock me or me to bump into them.. =P but I guess being able to drive has it merits.. Especially in a place like KL, where ppl try to avoid public buses at all cost.. at least it gives me power for mobility.. haha..Talking about cars and stuff.. A new show is coming up. It's based on the anime 'Initial D' .. Jay Chou will be acting in it.. the anime has been quite popular.. it's about car racing and all.. =) I think Joel just can't wait for that movie to be out.. hehe.. wa, thinking about it, recently there's been so many good movies coming out. Like there's Star Wars, Kingdom of Heaven, Madagascar and coming soon there's Nania tales or something like that, War of the Worlds.. I guess it's the movie season.. haha.. Let's see, what else can I update.. the past week has been good. I bought a book written by Joshua Harris, titled, "I kissed dating goodbye." it has really interesting insights and thoughts to ponder over.. maybe i'll write more about it in my next post..besides that, I think I have been using my time a little more wisely.. it came to my realisation that idling around is really not a wise thing to do. anyways, i'll be going Genting from 9th-11th and Muar 12th-14th.. church camp and den prayer retreat.. time to put my focus back on God i guess.. yupyup, so will be gone for a little while.. Post a Comment |
what's new? in ChicagoJan 17 - Skiing Jan 19 - MLK holiday Jan 26 - CNY (no hols) Feb 16 - President's Day Jun 6 - CFA exam Horizon Retreat
Photo Links Chi TownCondo @ Chicago Convocation Home Sweet Home 08 Belgium Amsterdam Paris Krabi Trip Boston Trip webby links Bible Gateway leave a msg leh.. the past September 2004 Philippians 2v3 "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves."music ![]() casting crowns - who am i yiruma - river flows in you blessed be your name blog links Ai Lee Photos |