|
Monday, August 22, 2005 In the midst of joy & laughter, there is sadness What an ironic statement eh? But I guess that's really how I felt & still feel right now at this moment. There's always this feeling of emptiness each time i part with a group of frens. It's as though i want to shout out to them,"Hey, I will really miss you.. a lot.." I wish time could really stand still at that moment. I dunno when will be next time i'll see them again.. I had a really great time, the warmth and joy u guys gave me while I was in Spore is inexplainable. It's always comforting to know that I will always hv a group of frens there for me. Although it's been a yr since i last saw them, although each of us have our own paths now, it's nice to know deep inside, we are still the same old ppl. Thanks, for actually making time for me in the midst of your busy schedules.. Really appreciate it =)I'm having major post-visit spore sydrome. I miss u all. I'll soon miss home. sigh. I dunno why I'm taking this so badly now. Last year, I guess more of it is excitement and lotsa expectations. Maybe it's cos I'll be gone for a longer time. But I guess being a 'big girl' and all, it's part & parcel of life, I should be strong.. but tears just keep streaming down, i dunno y.. can't seem to find the excitement to go back.. a little lost now.. Anyways, back to reality, started to pack my big luggage. so many things to fit in this tiny space. it's as though if i fit more, i'll bring more of Malaysia there. haha, silly me. but mum just told me she forgot to book my tickets thru the student agent thing, so my luggage space has been cut down to half the original amount.. yikes! sighh.. dunno how i'm ever gonna pack all my stuff.. kor just lent me this book 'packing light' to read, i guess i have to literally learn how to pack light too. Post a Comment |
what's new? in ChicagoJan 17 - Skiing Jan 19 - MLK holiday Jan 26 - CNY (no hols) Feb 16 - President's Day Jun 6 - CFA exam Horizon Retreat
Photo Links Chi TownCondo @ Chicago Convocation Home Sweet Home 08 Belgium Amsterdam Paris Krabi Trip Boston Trip webby links Bible Gateway leave a msg leh.. the past September 2004 Philippians 2v3 "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves."music ![]() casting crowns - who am i yiruma - river flows in you blessed be your name blog links Ai Lee Photos |