|
Saturday, December 03, 2005 Fall 05 Concert![]() Thx Yuri, Tiffany, Kristine, Hendrick & Dorinda for coming to the concert to show us your support!! Performers: Henry - Trumpet, Ashley - Flute Oboe, Sandra - Violin and lastly me on the French Horn!! Still can't believe Lynn 'mentioned' my name during the concert.. Usually she only mentions the soloist ppl, guest players etc. Suddenly, she was thanking Humphrey for being the only Trombone player supporting his whole section, and for me 'supporting' the French Horn section. Unexpectedly honoured.. Thanks, Lynn! That's Sandra with her violin.. Doesn't she look so cool? And den it's her trademark thumbs up! ![]() ![]() ![]() Aww, I miss Kristine!! U must come play with me next semester.. Den I won't be the only 'Frenchie' (that's what the saxophonist ppl call me.. grr..) ![]() ![]() hehe, Ashley was complaining that she wasn't recognized as an oboe player.. maybe next semester? the trumpeters made it thru all the solo parts!! great job, guys.. ![]() ![]() Ben.. The flute kiddo who 'eww' at my French Horn spit every rehearsel.. Nice guy though! Keeps me entertained during rehearsels.. Hendrick!! Thx for coming all the way from downtown to hear us play.. I just needed to hear him say."Not bad, i could hear u play!!" he said i was quite good.. YAY! at least someone can hear me.. i was blowing my lungs out ok? ![]() ![]() Us during the performance.. Thanks to Tiffany, our photographer of the night.. Awesome pics!! I think i did fairly well this concert =P (self praise is no praise sia!) I actually did quite a few personal practises on my own with the new music room. AND the last practise i had at home, i blew as loud as I could just to annoy our 'noisy neighbours'.. hehe, all I can say is that the practises actually paid out well, especially the last one *wink* ![]() ![]() I just realise there wasn't any pics of Dorinda.. Hmm, cleverly avoiding Tiffany's 'snapper'? Post a Comment |
what's new? in ChicagoJan 17 - Skiing Jan 19 - MLK holiday Jan 26 - CNY (no hols) Feb 16 - President's Day Jun 6 - CFA exam Horizon Retreat
Photo Links Chi TownCondo @ Chicago Convocation Home Sweet Home 08 Belgium Amsterdam Paris Krabi Trip Boston Trip webby links Bible Gateway leave a msg leh.. the past September 2004 Philippians 2v3 "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves."music ![]() casting crowns - who am i yiruma - river flows in you blessed be your name blog links Ai Lee Photos |