|
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 Denison Avenue Hey there, haven't blog in like eons! Anyways, as promised, I took some snap shots of my place for u guys to see.. Enjoy~ Well, as u can see, it's no luxury, but I am still really grateful that God has found this place for me =) And of course, not forgetting, Tiff, my evil twin's good vibe of this place..Firstly, my house is so near to China Town, like steps away.. Secondly, I just found the quickest route to work, only 20 mins to walk to work! Ermm, and since i found that out, i've been leaving my house at 9am.. =P I've been going out later & later. Today i left at 9.10am.. and sped walk the whole time.. I reached my desk at 9.29am, not bad right?? hahaha... lazy bum.. Besides that, I pay only 400 with everything included, utilities, cable and such.. Contrary to my initial assumptions, Internet is actually quite fast.. Plus, my housemates all seem pretty nice! Of course, it's not the same as living on Rez, i guess it's a more individual lifestyle, cos everyone is busy with their own stuff.. But just a brief description. Most of them are from China. My direct next door housemate is doing her post-doctorate in Chemistry! YA, post-doctorate is AFTER PHd... SCarrryy.. And she's been in uni since like 10 yrs ago.. haha.. The other girl is in U of T, has a bf (haha, always see her bf over ma).. 2 guys downstairs, one italian, one chinese.. Random note: Today, i forgot my keys and cell phone.. had to wait for Mr Lee to open the door for me.. tsk tsk.. Post a Comment |
what's new? in ChicagoJan 17 - Skiing Jan 19 - MLK holiday Jan 26 - CNY (no hols) Feb 16 - President's Day Jun 6 - CFA exam Horizon Retreat
Photo Links Chi TownCondo @ Chicago Convocation Home Sweet Home 08 Belgium Amsterdam Paris Krabi Trip Boston Trip webby links Bible Gateway leave a msg leh.. the past September 2004 Philippians 2v3 "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves."music ![]() casting crowns - who am i yiruma - river flows in you blessed be your name blog links Ai Lee Photos |