|
Thursday, July 06, 2006 post montreal I'm back!!!!!!!! although i really dun want to... Montreal is SOOOOOO pretty... Anyways, i'll blog more about my trip when i finish uploading & compiling my pics..As for now, i'll talk about AFTER my montreal trip.. It's CRAZY! haha.. Well, firstly, i arrived Toronto about 6am, got home, showered, dried my hair & took a 30 min nap! it's surprising how my power nap got me through the day.. I reached office earlier than usual cos of training. And den it was crazy working n working till 7pm.. Like literally! All of us had so much to do due to month end, semi-annual reports till no one went down for lunch. I even barely had time to pee.. We were literally running back n forth.. And when the bell rung, everyone was in a state of panic cos we haven't even done the stuff that was suppose to be done before.. It was a record busy day... At the end of the day, all of us were just hanging around in the office in a daze.. And had the same feeling "did i forget to do something?" I tried really hard to think what i had left unfinished.. Alas, I gave up and went home.. Maybe it was my forgotten lunch.. haha.. Ohya, and also forgot to ask each other how was our weekend.. we barely talk all day! Anyways, wednesday wasn't as bad.. for me at least! I even managed to help out others with their work.. which will be a more normal day for me.. It was a blessing in a way cos US had their independence day on Tuesday, which means stock market close.. So, less work for us.. =) So, I actually managed to clear most of my work.. now, for financial statements.. Sorry if u guys left me msgs on msn and i didnt really reply ya? Too exhausted at times.. Plus had to do my laundry, clean up my room.. aiks! k, going to work soon.. =) stay tune for my montreal post! Since it was Canada Day Weekend, here is a lil clip of the I am Canadian Molson Canada Ad. Quite funny... Enjoy~ Post a Comment |
what's new? in ChicagoJan 17 - Skiing Jan 19 - MLK holiday Jan 26 - CNY (no hols) Feb 16 - President's Day Jun 6 - CFA exam Horizon Retreat
Photo Links Chi TownCondo @ Chicago Convocation Home Sweet Home 08 Belgium Amsterdam Paris Krabi Trip Boston Trip webby links Bible Gateway leave a msg leh.. the past September 2004 Philippians 2v3 "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves."music ![]() casting crowns - who am i yiruma - river flows in you blessed be your name blog links Ai Lee Photos |