|
Tuesday, October 31, 2006 back to school Well, i dun mean i'm back in school already =P I'm talking about my first trip back to UTSC since uhhm May 2nd? Wow.. Sure is a long time. Feels so odd.. It's like walking back into ur high school kinda thing. Where u feel u used to be part of it but not anymore. It'll take some time for me to adjust back next sem. I just realise i've never met the year 1 students till now. They look awfully young.. AIKS! *the oldness in me is ringing again* i fear the day they term u as an ALUMNI. Reminds me of those old uncles and aunties.. AHH~Anyways.. Even though it was a saturday night.. The uni was relatively packed. Thanks to the crappy exam schedules i guess. Most ppl were there for studying/midterms. Walking through the corridors, i almost bump into several ppl whose heads were buried deep into their notes. AIKS! I just realise it's been how long i've not sat for a single test? (except for RBC's Code of Conduct/Anti-money Laundering test that is) I even managed to meet like a handful of ppl i know on campus. Well, i do meet up with my closer buddies for shopping and makan downtown now and then. But these are ppl are never ever meet outside of uni (except one church fren).. So weird.. Awkward *wave wave* and then it's that confused look on their face. Kinda like asking "why are u on campus?" or "I dunno why I haven't seen u in ages" And guess what? I actually went to the wrong classroom for my invigilating job. It says on the email SW221. I hv no idea why i walked straight to the management building, trying in vain to crack open all the locked classroom doors. It took me a full 5 mins to realise. OH! Science Wing.. *faints* And it turns out i was invigilating ONE guy.. Ya, he had an exam conflict.. Poor guy.. 2 exams in 4 hours.. I would have DIED. It was pretty easy job. I sat down reading my books, playing puzzles.. Side note: Last friday's overtime mock distribution was kinda fun in the end. Despite the yucky pizza we had, it was a good time of bonding with my teamates. And teasing Milan of course.. Muahaha.. We got to know each other more with our endless chatters (we had like 3 hours to kill before we had any real work to do) All of us took cabs home.. Weee~ we left before midnight!! 11pm.. not bad eh? Post a Comment |
what's new? in ChicagoJan 17 - Skiing Jan 19 - MLK holiday Jan 26 - CNY (no hols) Feb 16 - President's Day Jun 6 - CFA exam Horizon Retreat
Photo Links Chi TownCondo @ Chicago Convocation Home Sweet Home 08 Belgium Amsterdam Paris Krabi Trip Boston Trip webby links Bible Gateway leave a msg leh.. the past September 2004 Philippians 2v3 "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves."music ![]() casting crowns - who am i yiruma - river flows in you blessed be your name blog links Ai Lee Photos |