|
Friday, October 06, 2006 Mail mail mail![]() JANNGGG~ Guess what I got? (Ok, I realise it's quite a dumb question since i posted a pic of it already) Anyways, I looked into my mailbox (which is actually just the top of my shoeshelves) and I got a parcel-like thing. Hmmm.. It's from Biosphere. 1st thought: Advertisement? but den it was soft soft feeling, 2nd thought: OOohhh, it's the lucky draw gift we're suppose to get from the Montreal Trip!! Wa, seems like ages ago d.. I totally forgot abt it! But i liked the TShirt so much cos it's cute and blueish.. okok, i know it's kinda childish. Plus the 'game' we went for was actually some kids educational thingy, throwing balls and running thru styrofoam sticks!! HAha, that's why the T shirt size is L (11-14yrs) and it fitted perfectly! Wow, how rare for a free t shirt to fit me perfectly =) wahhaha.. okok, it's still a little big, but i like my t shirts bit bigger.. yay!!! okok.. pardon my cheap thrill.. ![]() Everyone, say hello to Ms Mao!! hahaa.. I just realise it kinda sounds like Chairman Mao.. (for those non-chinese speaking ppl, mao mean cat in chinese, but chairman mao's mao is a diff mao, that mao actually means hair/fur =P) Anyways, forgot to post this pic up.. Hv been sometime ago, my dear Qi Fang/Chin Lee sent it to me to cheer me up! I was so touched, I cried =P 谢谢你, Qi Fang.. 很感动! ![]() Ohya, and when i got it, the envelope was in some kinda plastic wrap. If u squint, maybe u can see what it says.. Ms Mao tried to play Peekaboo with the postman i think.. Gd thing it came to me still with it's hands and legs.. haha.. =) Laaalaaa~ So happy! Daddy, I got ur mail too!! and err hmm, i got my credit card 'mail' too.. I guess i can do without the last mail hor.. haha.. mail mail mail! Post a Comment |
what's new? in ChicagoJan 17 - Skiing Jan 19 - MLK holiday Jan 26 - CNY (no hols) Feb 16 - President's Day Jun 6 - CFA exam Horizon Retreat
Photo Links Chi TownCondo @ Chicago Convocation Home Sweet Home 08 Belgium Amsterdam Paris Krabi Trip Boston Trip webby links Bible Gateway leave a msg leh.. the past September 2004 Philippians 2v3 "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves."music ![]() casting crowns - who am i yiruma - river flows in you blessed be your name blog links Ai Lee Photos |