|
Monday, May 14, 2007 Musicals & such (backdated)![]() Ok, trying to catch up on my updates for you guys.. Wa, in the past month, i realise, i went to quite a few musicals n such. Right after my exam, we went for Phantom of the Opera! Which was really really good.. I guess it was sth i always wanted to go for, but cannot afford it. Den we found this good deal for students. Only $30 and u get front row seats. U can even feel the heat of the fireworks effects and when the chandelier dropped down it was as though it's going to hit u.. hhaa.. and and we were so close to the orchestra ^^ Yup, Henry, Ben & I really enjoyed it.. too bad Dorinda was sick that dayyy! ohya, for those of u who are interested: click here for more info on that student deal. In the same week, I went for 'the Bride'. It was a musical production made by the church communities downtown. I must say, it was a really really well-made production. Honestly, I was expecting simple, non-glam stuff. But it was so professionally done, and it was so meaningful in a sense. Kept me thinking about a lot of things and wondering what God wants me to do with my life.. (Hv been thinking abt this a lot recently) ![]() And and and... I went for my first TSO concert! It was a disney themed concert.. Ann was organizing it and could get $12 tickets for us.. haah.. (ya, more cheap tickets) I was super on.. Even though it was on a tuesday... but wa, so tiring man.. anyways, back to the concert, it was pretty good! although i didnt really like the female soloist parts.. but all in all, i really enjoyed it. Was quite surprised that the soloists actually 'acted and danced' quite a bit. I thought choir ppl usually just strike a pose and sing! hahah... den i read their profile in the little handbook. Turns out that they usually do musicals and theatres one... And the following thu, Mel n I was suppose to go for La Traviata Opera Concert with Ann they all oso.. but i really couldnt make it.. Too tired.. Plus saturday going to chicago d... So clever me decided to sell our tickets on Ebay.. Wa, i super cannot make it man! Good thing the buyer was nice.. I think if it was any other person, sure give me bad rating already :P haha, anyways, i sold my first ebay item.. and we made a $1 profit =P Post a Comment |
what's new? in ChicagoJan 17 - Skiing Jan 19 - MLK holiday Jan 26 - CNY (no hols) Feb 16 - President's Day Jun 6 - CFA exam Horizon Retreat
Photo Links Chi TownCondo @ Chicago Convocation Home Sweet Home 08 Belgium Amsterdam Paris Krabi Trip Boston Trip webby links Bible Gateway leave a msg leh.. the past September 2004 Philippians 2v3 "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves."music ![]() casting crowns - who am i yiruma - river flows in you blessed be your name blog links Ai Lee Photos |