|
Tuesday, September 18, 2007 Prayer for a friend - Casting crowns Lord I lift my friend to You.I've done all that I know to do. I lift my friend, to You. In complicated circumstances have clouded his view. Lord I lift my friend up to You. I fear that I won’t have the words that he needs to hear. I pray for Your wisdom , oh God. And a heart that's sincere. And Lord I lift my friend up to You. Lord I lift my friend to You. My best friend in the world, I know he means much more to You. I want so much to help him, but this is something he has to do. Lord I lift my friend up to You. There's a way that seems so right to him. But You know where that leads. He's becoming a puppet of the world. Too blind to see the strain. And Lord I lift my friend up to You. Lord I lift my friend to You. I've done all that I know to do. I lift my friend, to You. Music: Prayer for a friend Got this song from Lik Xiong cos Wayne wanted it for the musical production for thanksgiving at church. Found it very meaningful.. Too bad i won't be around for it. Post a Comment |
what's new? in ChicagoJan 17 - Skiing Jan 19 - MLK holiday Jan 26 - CNY (no hols) Feb 16 - President's Day Jun 6 - CFA exam Horizon Retreat
Photo Links Chi TownCondo @ Chicago Convocation Home Sweet Home 08 Belgium Amsterdam Paris Krabi Trip Boston Trip webby links Bible Gateway leave a msg leh.. the past September 2004 Philippians 2v3 "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves."music ![]() casting crowns - who am i yiruma - river flows in you blessed be your name blog links Ai Lee Photos |